The most beloved mobile strategy video game has now been released for PC. Supercell, Clash of Clans’ developing company, gave the opportunity of the game’s devotees to play it on their computers and have twice the amount of satisfaction and the best experience ever. First released in 2012, Clash of Clans became one of the most played games ever, surpassing many games in the same genre.
Clash of Clans requires the player to form, train and join a Clan with their troops in order to harvest resources and win wars. Until now, Clash of Clans was available for Android and iOS devices.
The new features of Clash of Clans are the Siege Machine, which is a new and powerful weapon that can help the player pierce the most resilient defences, the Town Hall 12 and new Magical items that are available only if players work in a Clan.
How to download and install Clash of Clans of your computer
Here are the stages of downloading Clash of Clans on your PC:
- First of all, you need an Emulator in order to download the game on your PC. This is why you have to download BlueStack Emulator from the BlueStacks site.
- Next, you will have to install the BlueStack Emulator software on your PC by running the downloaded .exe file.
- In case you already have an account on your smartphone, login with the same information. Open the software and write the login info where needed.
- This is the part that gets interesting. Go to Playstore and find the Clash of Clans games.
- Follow the correct procedure to install the game on your PC.
- The last step is for you to start playing and exploring the mystical world of Clash of Clans.
All you have to do is enjoy the game!