Data miners have been busy exploring Apex Legends ever since the Iron Crown update. The game files have revealed information about the abilities of 3 legends that are yet to be released. Now, gamers are waiting which one will be featured first between Crypto, Rosie, and Nomad.
Kings Canyon saw Wattson as the latest legend to grace the roster. Evidence suggests that each season will see a new legend added to the game, so season 3 will give players a new character to play with.
The trailer for season 2 managed to trick fans as Wattson was not shown in the video. Instead, it is believed that the hacker named Crypto was feature there. So, expect the unexpected.
- Aerial Drone. Versatile reconnaissance drone with a 200-meter range that lasts for 40 seconds. The device can hack doors, loot, and pick up banners. It is vulnerable to damage.
- Neuro Link. Recon drone data can be seen by Crypto and his team at a distance of 30 meters away.
- Weapon Drone EMP. Drone charges up to emit an EMP blast that does shield damage, slows opponents, and disables traps.
- Eye for quality. Rosie is granted the ability to see through walls. She can uncover hidden compartments in loot bins.
- Supply for demand. Holding a button to cycle through loot types and choose whatever you want. This reveals what type of loot is held in areas through walls.
- Burglar’s best friend. Rosie throws a disc and can teleport to the target location.
- Black Market Boutique. Rosie plants a device that is able to siphon all nearby loot.
- Nomad and his team benefit from additional backpack space
- Loot Compass. The character is directed to the nearest loot bin.
- Crafting Table. Nomad puts down a crafting table. This converts other materials in order to purchase items.